1911Forum banner

Super Accuracy

3K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Tack425 
#1 ·

Staggered rounds??? Yup!

One of the most accurate handguns I own. When fed good ammo, this gun will do 1.25" at 50 yards with regularity.

See less See more
#3 ·
blr, very nice shooting my friend. 1 1/2" at 50 yards shows a lot of practice on the shooter's part, great job. Oh, and one heck of a fine pistol to have done it with.

#7 ·
Want your wrench back?

:eek:

I can't believe no one caught the 100yrd off hand group in one picture in the other thread.... :dope:

#13 ·
Case body diameter is less than tube width, so the rounds stagger a little. Not much but a little.

I only shoot rimless.

#16 ·
Beautiful looking piece. Wilson is one of my favorites. If I didn't have a savings list for guns in the next 10 years I would probably own 15 Wilsons by now.

#17 · (Edited)
I can also attest for accuracy of my CQB's and my TE. I took them out shooting yesterday with a couple of work buddies. We all shot rifles, shotguns and of course our 1911's. I had all of my WC 1911's and put 200rds thru each of them. Great day.

We had a piece of 12" x 12" steel at 200yds, measured with Leica laser range finder. We all took some shots at it at 200yds with the 1911's but only could get 1 hit, and that may have been a ricochet. We them moved to 100yds and Ill be damned. I was able to ding the steel 3 times out of an 8 round magazine with both my TE and CQB. WOW. I am impressed. Thank you WC for making such fun guns to shoot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.