1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Falcon Recon I picked up about 6 months ago. Couldn't be any happier with it. I've gotten bit by the suppressor bug and was toying with the idea of sending my Falcon to NHC to have the Heinie suppressor sights installed and have a threaded barrel fitted. I called and a friendly gentleman on the phone said it would be over $727 for everything including return shipping.

Anyone ever thought of doing the same with one of their NHC birds? Why or why not?

I realize a lot of guys are more traditional, but I think it would be a truly bad ass setup with a SWR Octane 45 can.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I agree, it would be a great host weapon for a can. I would look at SilencerCo Osprey 45.
I am a small bit biased. I am a NHC dealer, and a Class III dealer. Nothing says quiet like a NHC and a can.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have an AAC Tirant 45 waiting on a stamp. I've considered threading my Enforcer but probly won't since it doesn't have a rail. $727 isn't bad considering that it's less then what you'd pay for a whole new host. Me..... I'm saving up for the AAC/NIGHTHAWK 1911.

·
Premium Member
3,371 Posts
Pictures? My imagination is crap. I need pictures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts