1911Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get a good deal on Surefire 6P or 6Z flashlights.

------------------
Have fun & Shoot Straight

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Ahh, Botach. Why is it the only place on the 'net where I can mail order nifty paramiliary police gadgets is such a pain to deal with?

I have had -generally- good luck with them, but many of the Forum members' expereince doesn't bear this out, and they totally screwed the pooch when I ordered my 6Z. I eventually got it, but it took some effort on my part to get them to look deep enough to find the mistake they made.

TRB

·
Registered
122 Posts
CFI in FtWorth has 6P for $47.95 or 6Z for $58.95 (817)595-2485.This is cheeap when you consider the batteries in them are $6.00 a pair.I have a 6P and love it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have placed 4 orders with Botach and 2 of them were screwed up. They are a pain in the ass to deal with, but their prices are appealing. I swore I would never order from them after my first nightmare experience, but I couldn't resist some of their sale items. If you do order, do it by phone so that you can verify that the items you want are in stock and will be delivered. Get the name of the salesperson so that they will be held responsible when you have problems. Have them eMail you a tracking number as soon as the item is shipped.

All of these headaches can be avoided by ordering from a reputable dealer like skdtac.com. Joe has Surefire 6Z's in stock and will ship as soon as you order. Botach might save you a couple of dollars, but I would much rather spend a little more and give my business to someone who deserves it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Definitely either SKD or Lagger. Even if it is a dollar or two more. Both of these places are run by good honest people.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
CFI in Fort Worth was great, just walked in and bought a 3P and a 6Z. No complaints.

------------------
No man is above the law and no man is below it. Nor do we ask any mans permission when we require him to obey it.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Ditto on Botach. If you can find a cheaper price, then let me know. Go with the 6P. The 6Z requires a "cigar" type hold and is only for those high speed, low drag SWAT dudes.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
check out Cheaper Than Dirt. I think the url is cheaperthandirt.com

They have great pricing and good service. Many of my fellow shooters have used them for gear.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts