1911Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped by a local gun shop today and was surprised to see not one but two USED Pro's for sale. The first that caught my eye was a very low mileage Pro with an asking price of $2099. While holding that one another salesman walked by an mentioned he had just taken another Pro/ Operator in on trade. I asked to see it and from behind the counter they produced a Pro/ Operator, serial number CRGxxxx with Kimber laser grips on it. This weapon was WELL used and they had not yet created a price for it. All money going towards Christmas right now so nothing came home with me. This was at the Gun Gallery Jacksonville, FL FYI.

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Great find.

Unfortunately with the economy still in the toilet things like Pro's may be turning up more and more in the used market.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Great find.

Unfortunately with the economy still in the toilet things like Pro's may be turning up more and more in the used market.
yes, just about every time I stop at the local Gander Mtn there are people selling off various guns......for next to nothing knowing Gander I would guess..

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
I think the panic buying of various guns is just about over and now people are stocking up on ammo. I too see good deals on pistols I would like to own, but right now I'm staying out of debt to save up to buy a newer car or SUV. There was a time I would of gotten another Pro, but I'm happy with the one I have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts