·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s long-time overdue.
After 2K rounds I detailed and cleaned it

Great quality parts everywhere.

And then I took it to the range

and field stripped to clean it after and took few more pics for you guys to inspect it.

First, let take a look at the ejector. I just saw a thread on WC forum showing some peening on a CQB with little rounds through. BTW my two Wilsons do not show any peening, however some Wilsons (according to that WC thread do). So let’s check on this SVI after 2K+ rounds.

This BTW is a .40SW ejector which is fine to use with .45acp kit. It is a little shorter but works no problem with .45acp allowing me to change calibers with no ejector replacement needed.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now let’s just look inside and go around.

Everything looks pretty much new. Let’s inspect more

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Removable breech face is working great

Internal finish keeps up well

Sights

Few more pics

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

All the parts are in like new condition. No visible deterioration of any kind found. The build quality of this gun is superior.
Clean and ready.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Looks great...
I've collected a few high end 1911's over the years... NH, GI, Pistol Dynamics, have an Infinity on the way...looking forward to the comparison...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Simply stunning !

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Wow. That is very impressive to me. The lower lugs look brand new. So do the barrel lugs. Almost no visible friction on engagement surfaces inside slide, and no friction showing elsewhere inside the slide.

Thanks for sharing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts