1911Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently received my SGC and all I can say is WOW. There are zero negatives about this pistol. I have shot 500 rounds of federal 230 fmj through this weapon over 3 range trips with absolutely no problems whatsoever, but man was it dirty! Accuracy is OUTSTANDING, fit and finish flawless, smooth shooter and trigger is the best there is. I like the armor tough finish on this gun more than my Tactical LE as it has less sheen to it, it is more matte (maybe wilson rep can clarify as to why this is) looks mean:cool: The one piece round butt bullet proof magwell is an awesome improvement over the standard magwell, I have extensively shot a Bill Wilson Carry with the standard magwell and the bullet proof feels, looks and reloads much better IMHO. Awesome firearm, worth the premium I will be buying more...........:rock:

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
That is a very nice looking weapon sir. I like the Compact, and to have it be an SG makes it that much more appealing to me. Shoot her up! That makes me really want to spend more money than I have.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Wow! You have just about everything available there. Congrats and enjoy!
Why did you go with the flutes? Beautiful Gun!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Went with the flutes because I just wanted something a little different, my other .45's aren't fluted and I really like it esthetically and it pisses off the purists :))

·
Registered
466 Posts
It's a beauty! Enjoy.
Makes me smile a little too FWIW. Take pleasure when it presents itself. Life is short at best.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Very nice! I absolutely love the way you ordered this one. The flat top serrated slide and flutes make a very unique "impression". The matte finish understates all the custom touches. Love the battle sights too! I just got one back from wc and had tritium battle sights installed, I love the quick sight picture. Congrats on a great pistol!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for making such a fine product!

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Very nice all business SGC. I also like the fluted barrel and chamber.
Enjoy it!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lil over 2yrs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts