1911Forum banner

741 - 760 of 803 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts

My baby, most everything has been refitted with Wilson Combat parts. There are a few more things I would like to do before I call it finished, but it's close enough.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My Current Pt 1911AR

This replaced my other pt 1911. It has front night sight, adjustable rear sight, mag-well, new WC hammer and internals for a 4lb great trigger, c&s ambi safey I havve a light laser combo for the rail, super accurate and dependable.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Son & daughter got me this for my birthday. Its used but still has the orginal sales recipet. Bought in 2013. Orignal owner did alot of wilson combat upgrades. Gun run smooooooth. My first 1911 i'am a glock guy so the heavier gun will take some getting used to ,but so far feels great.

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hey guys been checking these pt 1911's out and I have to get one. I see taurus took the billboard name off the slide and it looks way better. My question is on the buds website they still show the old taurus pics,was wondering if anyone ordered one recently and it came withe the smaller logo thanks

·
Registered
432 Posts
New 9mm ss logo

Hey guys been checking these pt 1911's out and I have to get one. I see taurus took the billboard name off the slide and it looks way better. My question is on the buds website they still show the old taurus pics,was wondering if anyone ordered one recently and it came withe the smaller logo thanks
Just a quick FYI, wanted to let you know how impressed with the taurus pt 1911ss 9mm,it's a tack driver at 30 and 40 ft. Took it apart last night after I picked it up from my ffl guy from grabagun ,cleaned all the goop out and oiled it. Just got done putting 250 rounds through ran perfect except Herters jams and not enough power to lock the slide back. Liked the 115 grain federal ,Remington and Winchester white box, so anyway I'm very impressed I think taurus finally got there **** together,I wouldn't hesitate to buy another pt 1911 just as good and accurate as my ruger sr 1911.wanted an inexpensive 1911 in 9 mm not cheap in quality that's for sure just price,also the new logo is much better then the billboard they had on the slide.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Dgarner, a number of years ago I was a teacher accompanying a group of pupils on a trip to Germany. We were visiting Der Huas de Geschicter??.......history museum. They had a display about the Bader/Minhoff gang. They were a group of crazies who had a problem with modern Germany in the 70's and 80's. They murdered and bombed across the country. They had a S&W revolver belonging to Andeas Bader on display and he had removed the S&W decal and replaced it with an American dime. I had to admit it looked pretty cool. Your coins are cool as well.

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
Withhgrain,

Yes, those grips definitely are amazing! What are they???

741 - 760 of 803 Posts