1911Forum banner

761 - 780 of 803 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
My Taurus 1911SS in 9mm.
I ordered the grips offline but they are completely smooth so no grip.
They only get put on for show and tell.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just bought a new Taurus 1911 stainless. Being retired & on a fixed income price was of course my first consideration.I was drawn to the Taurus by the many features offered & the lifetime warranty.My slide does not have the large Taurus name stamped on the side but sports a discreet logo towards the rear on the left side & the words 1911 .45 acp towards the front on the right. Is this change in slide markings a new development? I must say I like this look better.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just bought a new Taurus 1911 stainless. Being retired & on a fixed income price was of course my first consideration.I was drawn to the Taurus by the many features offered & the lifetime warranty.My slide does not have the large Taurus name stamped on the side but sports a discreet logo towards the rear on the left side & the words 1911 .45 acp towards the front on the right. Is this change in slide markings a new development? I must say I like this look better.
Mine has the small logo as well. Was told this is on the newer models... And contrary to popular belief, I've had ZERO issues with mine . I did add a magwell and to me it was worth all $80 or so...

·
Registered
335 Posts
Offroader, that's a great one! Not a factory Duotone, hmmm.

761 - 780 of 803 Posts