1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Hold my beer & watch this
5,570 Posts
Looks like a full-size. Judging by the barrel,I'd guess a 21.

·
Administrator
18,611 Posts
More marketing genius from Glock. Nicely done.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts

·
Registered
5,031 Posts
Since her car has the #37 on it I would assume it's the full size 45GAP which still begs the question of WHY? It it because of Glock radical grip angle made their 21's grip so big?

·
Premium Member
5,968 Posts
No idea why she is not wearing eye protection....:)

·
Registered
77 Posts
10RING...Julie found out how much more money her teammate, Dave Sevigny, was being paid by Glock. They wouldnt give her what she was worth, so she went to S & W and got some more cash.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I don't see it as being the 37. All the .45 GAP Glocks I saw had the bottom of the slide sort of at a bevel. The bottom of the slide seems to square to me, I say 21.

·
Administrator
73,850 Posts
LW McVay said:
More marketing genius from Glock. Nicely done.
It tells you how much money they're making off all their pistols if they can afford to sanction race cars now. Of course, the word "PERFECTION" written across the hood of a Chevrolet kinda strikes my funny bone as well. :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
9,375 Posts
notaglockhater2 said:
10RING...Julie found out how much more money her teammate, Dave Sevigny, was being paid by Glock. They wouldnt give her what she was worth, so she went to S & W and got some more cash.
If this is true, good for her. She is the most commerical female shooter to come along in a long time. She is good and has the record and background to back it up.

Glock's loss is S&Ws gain.

Regards,
Greyson

·
Registered
14,937 Posts
Maybe she decided (hopefully) to further her education and prepare herself for a real job!:) As much as I love to shoot, I'd hate to think that one of my kids resorted to demo-shooting as a career!

·
Administrator
73,850 Posts
Dunno, it kinda sounds like a dream job to me. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
It´s a GLOCK 23 ! Thats a .40 cal.

- short frame

- short slide

- bore bigger then 9mm (I have a G17) smaller then .45 (I had a G21)

Question answered ?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts