1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for opinions on Ted blocker products. I was interested in his new IWB tuckable. Have not really heard anything about them. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
EDC: SIG P938.
22,394 Posts
I bought an (relatively) ancient IPSC rig made by G.W. Davis. When he/they didn't express any interest in helping me with it, I contacted Blocker, because they are sort of in the neighborhood. I sent the rig to them, with very specific instructions on reproducing the belt in my size. They did a superb job of matching the color, stitching, etc. I don't know if their designs are cutting edge, but their execution is excellent.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hunter, I bought one to Ted's LFI rigs for a S&W4506 that I had, several years ago. Reasonably priced and I was able to conceal that big son of a gun IWB under a sweatshirt with a reasonable amount of comfort. The workmanship is good and good price. I still use the belt (nearly 10yrs old) for range and field use. It has held up pretty well.
Don't know anything about the tuckable version but I assume it will be good quality.

You might also want to read the threads here about the Versa Max II from Tony K(Milt Sparks). There are some pictures posted of one of the moderators concealing a Kimber under a tshirt.

·
Premium Member
5,062 Posts
I have a holster for 1911 from TB. It's more of a field holster, but the leather work is good, and has held up very nice for the last 3 years so far. It was also inexpensive(about $50 at a gun show new, I think).

------------------
"Double-action in an auto pistol seems to me an ingenious solution to a non-existent problem." -Jeff Cooper G&A mag Oct. 1973

1 - 4 of 4 Posts