1911Forum banner

Ten series magazines

666 3
Does anyone have a source other than Kimber for magazines for the BP PRO TEN II arms? Perhaps a bit less expensive? Material is not as important as proper function. Thanks
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
5,963 Posts
Ten Pro Mags

Ra Dog said:
Does anyone have a source other than Kimber for magazines for the BP PRO TEN II arms? Perhaps a bit less expensive?
This could be a rough one. The best price I have found on the standard, easier to get mags is still Kimber. I understand Mec-Gar makes 'em for Kimber but they don't seem to want to sell them to me. I've tried Midway, Brownell's and Cheaper than Dirt, and they're all higher than Kimber.:scratch:

· Registered
73 Posts
I have read of people cutting and rebuilding mags from Para-ordance but it sounded too likely to be prone for complications.

My gunshop ordered some factory ones for me and they were in the 30's, so that's how I'll go with the mag issue

david1911

· Premium Member
5,963 Posts
david1911 said:
I have read of people cutting and rebuilding mags from Para-ordance but it sounded too likely to be prone for complications.
The Para's are identical except for the mag release slot. A little judicious filing and voila! Un Kimber mag! I buy 'em at gun shows and break out the file...:p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.