1911Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25,620 Posts
You are preaching to the choir on this. At least to those of us that reside here in the Commonwealth. I actually sent a donation to Princess Blanding's campaign a few weeks ago just to keep her in the race. Are you going to be at the Salem picnic on Saturday?

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
Wow, can he point to the study that shows the MSR's are contagious? Or spreading covid? Or causing cancer?

Because I can point him to studies and stats that show releasing criminals results in increased and repeat crime. Two things that actaully hurt the state and it's residents.

·
Super Moderator
15,610 Posts
Wow, can he point to the study that shows the MSR's are contagious? Or spreading covid? Or causing cancer?

Because I can point him to studies and stats that show releasing criminals results in increased and repeat crime. Two things that actaully hurt the state and it's residents.
Methinks he doesn't care about the state OR its residents - only about getting elected to be powerful.

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
The sad thing is in spite of this and what's going on in Virginia with the schools being turned into commie propaganda mills and parents being arrested for objecting, McAuliffe still leads in the polls.

·
Registered
25,620 Posts
Well it looks like McAuliffe is running scared. A bunch of these leftist repressives are even taking out fake advertisements claiming that Youngkin does not support 2A rights.

·
Registered
7,416 Posts
Does not matter, the election is rigged. Massive # of fraud ballots will be mailed in. The odds of the commie winning are like 0.875 to 1. Bet $1, get back 88c. Can't even make $$ off the commie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts