1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say Thanks you to Brent and the CCS for tuning up my Colt Commander. It really made a huge difference in the pistol. I tried to keep the upgrades to a minimum with the mantra, "everything you need and nothing you don't." I could not be happier with the results. The function and accuracy is phenomenal. This is a pistol that I can really trusy 100%! Much Thanks to Brent and his team. You went above and beyond for me!
-Novak Gold bead and Harrison rear sights
-Trigger job
-Novak thumb safety trimmed thin
-EGW bushing and spring plug
-NM barrel perfectly fit. Barrel fit under warranty at no cost to me. Invoice stated that it was not accurate enough for them to send back to me without the upgrade.

Yes. this is 5 rounds at 15 yards. wow.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I also own that same model. It is a great pistol, my EDC. I really like your dovetailed gold bead front sight, it's the only change
i would make to mine, aside from my usual ignition parts swap and fitment. A great pistol.
Best,

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also own that same model. It is a great pistol, my EDC. I really like your dovetailed gold bead front sight, it's the only change
i would make to mine, aside from my usual ignition parts swap and fitment. A great pistol.
Best,
Colt installed the Gold bead for me. They also gave it a fresh beadblast so when it came back it looked almost new again. I agree that the combat commander is a fine pistol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts