1911Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's Thanksgiving, and I want the folks at STI to know who much I appreciate the contributions they make to our community. I live in Georgetown, Texas, the home of STI, and I see their presence at many charitable event. Tim Dillion can be seen participating in charitable shooting events such as the Boy Scouts, Texas Freedom Foundation, and other such events. Many times STI donates some of their top-end pistols to be used as auction items to help raise money for these worthy organizations. Your contribution to our town and many neighboring towns has not gone unnoticed by me and many others. Gracias!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Agreed!

That they are local was certainly a factor in my decision to get an STI; their reputation for quality and their warranty clinched it.

·
Registered
693 Posts
A big ditto to all the above comments from a fellow Texan and confirmed STI addict!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Agreed! Just picked up my 3rd STI. My christmas present. A Sentinel Premier! So looking forward to getting some range time with it.
I sold off many "toys" that go bang, to buy my first STI, a Sentinel Premier.
It is in rout to me. I have friends that have STI's, so I know you guy's make a quality product. Thank you for doing what you do!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Most assuredly! Kudos to a fine employee owned company. You guys and gals simply set the benchmark in service, quality and genuine caring about the customer 1st, in my book. Staunch STI pistol fan. If I wasn't gonna be cremated, I'd wanna be buried with one when my time comes. For Real.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Agreed from a former Round Rock resident.

Is Texas Crushed Stone still going strong in Georgetown?
Yep. Where else are they gong to get all of that Austin stone? Actually, there are several others in operation also, but Texas Crushed Rock is the biggie.

·
Registered
443 Posts
The thought occurred that I mentioned our gratitude to you (our Customers) here, but I missed something: the 1911forum moderators. They do a fantastic job- and believe me they aren't doing it for the money! Thank you all for making this forum as awesome as it is!
In particular, I'd like to thank Brazos Custom. Bob is one of the most knowledgeable 1911 people around and despite having a business to run he is always willing to share his knowledge and insight here on this forum. On top of that, you never see him mentioning that fact that he is one of our larger distributors or that most parts or pistols can be gotten through him. So Bob (and Ingi of course!) I'd just like to publicly say thank you for all of your efforts on this forum! :rock:

·
Registered
833 Posts
I sold off many "toys" that go bang, to buy my first STI, a Sentinel Premier.
It is in rout to me. I have friends that have STI's, so I know you guy's make a quality product. Thank you for doing what you do!
I traded a S&W 108282 1911 (my first 1911) to offset some of the cost of the Sentinel Premier. Many would say that you shouldn't sell your first (or any) 1911 but I am thrilled with the SP and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts