1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there's always the metalform/Wilson/insert mag here questions about the DW 9mm I wanted to post a picture of the appearance of the WC ETM 9mm mags on a Guardian... So everyone can see the look and of course that it is not flush, incase thats your deciding factor.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
In my eye a 1911 bobbed frame needs to sport/be carried with a flush mag installed or at the very least one with a low-profile pad. Your extra/carry mags can be whatever.

The idea is to reduce printing which is the perspective I see the mag/pad choice from.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
I was handling one of those this afternoon , I wish Wesson made it in a non bobtail.

I agree with the guy above me , a low profile base pad along with the mag body being black would be a better choice for carry.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well carry wise, I actually lugged it around with both the stock magazine, and the ETM... with the outfit I was wearing, you couldnt tell the difference either way... But that just depends on outfit and body size.

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
Well carry wise, I actually lugged it around with both the stock magazine, and the ETM... with the outfit I was wearing, you couldnt tell the difference either way... But that just depends on outfit and body size.
Thanks for replying Soltangris, I was starting to think I was some kind of freak of nature because I never had a printing problem with these mags either...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts