1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking a lot lately, and I've come to the conclusion there will be an enormous country wide riot the day and weeks after election day.

If Trump wins - those that have rioted already, will do so again with extra venom. They will go absolute bonkers, and take their wrath deeper than they have so far. They will unleash hell and fury as best they can, because there will be nothing left to gain other than 4 more years of turmoil and strife for the POTUS who will have nothing left to gain and he will THEN unleash the police to do what needed to be done in May-July 2020.

If Trump loses - those that have rioted already will gloat and laud their victory. They will be empowered like never before. And the "right" will at that time unleash hell on earth for them, because there will be nothing left to lose at that point.

Am I wrong in predicting these likely scenarios? The GOOD news is - I don't see either of them lasting through christmas. Either the conflict will end with a lopsided win, or Trump will take his belt off and smack them with the Guard etc.

And let's not forget C19 is still around and will be in play at that time as well. Much less fanfare, as the election will be over.. but still a wildcard in the fray of things.

So - more preparing the same way we have all year? sustainable food, water, protection etc... ?

·
Registered
660 Posts
well Trump just cancelled Florida so it doesnt look good.

make sure you have fire extinguishers

as for riots... who knows. Theres going to be a lot of people having nervous breakdown which ever way it goes. Trump wins....yeah bad. Globalism wins.....time for a gut check. Rioting starts police wont contain it... not even close.

Country probably burns if Trump wins. Globalist win ....CIA will probably tell there minions to stand down. Might have some strategic hits though. Maybe go after some Local sherriff holdouts.... make room for UN. They are not going to destroy their own spoils of war. New World Order government will be all about law and order then... all the talking points will flip. Might be the best time to strike veterens and people with large gun collections because the country will be so demoralized.

we may not know on election night. MSM will probably call Biden the winner before the first votes come in. No way Biden will concede. Then if Trump ends up winning it will look like he stole it. CIA TV will whip there minions into a frenzy and attack the infrastructure. Military might be used to remove Trump. Hard to tell where they are at. High ranking officers are globalists.... enlisted are more Trump. Military could even fracture and the globalists just recruit all the BLM/CCP/Antifa whatever until the aun troops arive.

Honestly, I wouldnt put it past the Globalists to nuke the country at some point if they fail to take the white house. Probably blame it on Russia and throw us into a war.

Its never going to stop until the people take the country back... doesnt matter if Trump get re-elected or not. It will be a hell of a lot easier if we keep Trump in there though.

Make sure you have good water. I wouldnt be suprised if the marxist to go full guerrilla warfare and poison the water supply. If your white I wouldnt go out alone..... Particularly a white male regardless of who "wins". Get at least two months of food that you already eat. Canned stuff you dont have to cook if need be. Everything shuts down most people will be gone after a couple months.

Lots will happen between now and then... Trump will bluster more....Deep Fakes of Trump......more scandals...... more race baiting etc. Its all going to ramp up. We aint seen nothin yet. Try not to be collateral damage if you can avoid it.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm just saying - regardless of what happens between today and election day, there WILL be huge rioting and conflict immediately after.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Every member of this Forum who supports Trump or just 2A and Constitution MUST do everything possible to help Trump win reelection.
Donate Money
Donate Time
Sell it! Being quietly right doesn't cut it.
Full Court press.
many right now have extra time their hands - what are you doing everyday to ensure Trump Victory?
take NOTHING for granted.
VOTE VOTE VOTE

·
Registered
12,286 Posts
^^^

Yep.

Support Trump and be prepared.

·
Banned
13,565 Posts
Hi,
The Silent Majority will get their revenge at the voting booth in Nov.!
There is no evidence that a Silent Majority exists. Trump had 3 million fewer votes in 2016 and won the electoral college by a combined 80,000 votes.

What data do you have that says Trump will pick up 3 Million+ votes? Because it would take at least that many for Trump to claim a "majority". Not to mention that it's well documented that D's outnumber R's. That's been true for decades. So.....who and where is this "silent majority"?

·
Premium Member
1,816 Posts
1. If Trump wins - those that have rioted already, will do so again with extra venom. They will go absolute bonkers, and take their wrath deeper than they have so far.

2. If Trump loses - those that have rioted already will gloat and laud their victory. They will be empowered like never before. And the "right" will at that time unleash hell on earth for them, because there will be nothing left to lose at that point.

3. Am I wrong in predicting these likely scenarios? The GOOD news is - I don't see either of them lasting through Christmas. Either the conflict will end with a lopsided win, or Trump will take his belt off and smack them with the Guard etc.

4. And let's not forget C19 is still around and will be in play at that time as well. Much less fanfare, as the election will be over.. but still a wildcard in the fray of things.

5. So - more preparing the same way we have all year? sustainable food, water, protection etc... ?
1. Yep. I'm thinking strong martial law in Leftist cities; National Guard, or even active military if needed.
2. Not so sure what the Right will do here. Depends a lot on what the Leftists do. Remember that Trump is still President until Jan. 20 2021.
3. Agree that serious unrest will have to be squashed hard and quickly by the Feds; for which he is now setting the precedent.
4. Maybe covid-19 or maybe something much deadlier, to justify a lockdown and vote by mail (i.e. the Dems steal the election).
5. Always a good plan. At this point we can only wait, prepare, and try to educate people on the deeper issues and consequences.

Some other points:
I. The Demarxists will contest a Trump victory, unless it is silly lopsided. In which case they may have him killed. (Four more years of Orange Man and their goose is thoroughly cooked.) This will very likely kick off a full-on civil war, to the Chicoms' delight. While we are distracted by killing each other, they take over the world stage. I doubt the Russians would help the Chinese, but not sure they would help us either.
Ia. An important point to note is that the Russians, under Putin, are not part of the globalist plan. Putin broke from them and is promoting basic conservative values in many ways. This is why the Dems are all "Russian collusion", etc. Whom they attack is telling.
II. If Trump wins, the Dems contest; Trump objects; Dems try to replace him with CoG. Or Trump loses and contests, same outcome. But the military cannot remove him from office before Jan. 20. That would be an obvious military coup, and I doubt they are up for that. Probably another civil-war scenario.
III. Trump can easily get ahead of all this almost certain disaster and Constitutional crisis by cutting off the heads of the snake, i.e. financial backers and top Marxist/globalist leaders in business, social media, and government itself. Most have Chinese connections, and China is on our s**t list this year. They first will be exposed, to prepare the public for their arrests; possibly in the hundreds, but probably in the dozens would do it. I think this is why Trump is leaning hard on the Chinese right now, to set things up.
IV. The wild card hardly anyone is talking about. A fair amount of people believe or suspect this is all part of a divine plan. Trump's win was pretty miraculous, and without that in 2016 we would have the psychopath globalist puppet Hillary as president. We would be done by now; the USA as a constitutional republic would be on the ash-heap of history.

·
Registered
660 Posts
TominMo...

I am game for this. Whats the divine plan? Trump is some sort of plant... a mole? Or is he a useful idiot to give false hope?

·
Registered
660 Posts
There is no evidence that a Silent Majority exists. Trump had 3 million fewer votes in 2016 and won the electoral college by a combined 80,000 votes.

What data do you have that says Trump will pick up 3 Million+ votes? Because it would take at least that many for Trump to claim a "majority". Not to mention that it's well documented that D's outnumber R's. That's been true for decades. So.....who and where is this "silent majority"?
Without voter ID and legitimate vote accountability we will never know. Biggest mistake Trump made (in terms of re-election) was pulling back from that. GOP globalists manage to con him out of that one. One of the many traps Trump has fallen for.

·
Premium Member
1,816 Posts
TominMo...

I am game for this. Whats the divine plan? Trump is some sort of plant... a mole? Or is he a useful idiot to give false hope?
Hey, make up your mind! is he a plant or a mole! :) Definitely not a useful idiot, but more like a major chesspiece.

As far as what is the plan, beats me. But if there is one, it apparently requires a functioning USA, after this brief period of, shall we say, discomfort. Perhaps all this flustercuck is part of our maturation as a country.

Without voter ID and legitimate vote accountability we will never know. Biggest mistake Trump made (in terms of re-election) was pulling back from that. GOP globalists manage to con him out of that one. One of the many traps Trump has fallen for.
Yeah, I don't think he's gonna fall for that again. Or lots of other ones he fell for, esp. staffing the WH with neocons. I think he has learned a lot from the past 3.5 years. Part of his growth too. JMO.

If the USA comes out of this alive, I think in the future he will be regarded as a linchpin player, like the four big heads on Mount Rushmore. (He might be the fifth.)

·
Registered
12,286 Posts
After Biden's dementia becomes really obvious in debates (obvious to all but perhaps blind squirrels), it still remains an open question how many Dems will feel compelled to show up and vote for a considerably aged man with dementia. Furthermore, his yet to be named VP selection might well "turn-off" all but the most extreme leftists. Pocahontas, etc. He's committed to a female, so no Beto, no Buttigieg, etc.

I'm not so sure that anyone can accurately, and with real certainty, predict what will occur.

It's not unlike many wartime confrontations. There will be surprises....and one better be prepared to protect his side and his own interests. Not a time to give anything less than 100%.

But staying close to the topic of disaster planning, yes, do be prepared. Things might get very ugly. Only an extreme optimist could think otherwise.

·
Premium Member
1,816 Posts
After Biden's dementia becomes really obvious in debates (obvious to all but perhaps blind squirrels), it still remains an open question how many Dems will feel compelled to show up and vote for a considerably aged man with dementia. Furthermore, his yet to be named VP selection might well "turn-off" all but the most extreme leftists. Pocahontas, etc. He's committed to a female, so no Beto, no Buttigieg, etc.

I'm not so sure that anyone can accurately, and with real certainty, predict what will occur.

It's not unlike many wartime confrontations. There will be surprises....and one better be prepared to protect his side and his own interests. Not a time to give anything less than 100%.

But staying close to the topic of disaster planning, yes, do be prepared. Things might get very ugly. Only an extreme optimist could think otherwise.
The Dems are being very weird this election cycle. Choosing someone with dementia who stays almost invisible, and no running mate this close to November, makes me think something else is up. Like it doesn't matter who the candidates are.....I believe now he is committed to a female "of color", so the list narrows more. Two I have seen put forward today as strong possibles are Congresswoman Karen Bass, CA, and Senator Tammy Duckworth, IL. Most people are gonna say "Who?". Hardly any average American has ever heard of these two. So again, I think this is a throwaway. The Dems don't care who they put up, because they are going to either win by mail-in vote fraud or contest Trump's win, and go with a CoG coup if need be.

Correct that this is a time of great uncertainty and unpredictability, no matter how much we try to war-game it.

·
Banned
13,565 Posts
He had no choice but to abandon it. There is no evidence that voter fraud is anything other than a pimple on an elephants butt.

Fully 3/4's of the country has been voting by absentee (mail in) ballots for decades. Trump himself votes by mail. So his claim of voter fraud by mail is ridiculous. With D's outnumbering R's, his only hope of winning is to suppress the vote.

·
Administrator
72,478 Posts
If Trump loses our side won't be happy, but we won't go around rioting and breaking stuff because that's not what we do. On the other hand, if Trump wins the other side definitely won't take it well, and the rioting and mass protests will continue well into the spring of 2021 or until there's nothing left to burn, whichever comes first.

When Trump won in 2016 protesters were stopping cars in the street and demanding that the occupants reveal who they voted for. Next time they'll be dragging occupants who give the wrong answer out of their cars, beating them up and setting their cars on fire.

·
Premium Member
1,816 Posts
If Trump loses our side won't be happy, but we won't go around rioting and breaking stuff because that's not what we do. On the other hand, if Trump wins the other side definitely won't take it well, and the rioting and mass protests will continue well into the spring of 2021 or until there's nothing left to burn, whichever comes first.

When Trump won in 2016 protesters were stopping cars in the street and demanding that the occupants reveal who they voted for. Next time they'll be dragging occupants who give the wrong answer out of their cars, beating them up and setting their cars on fire.
POTUS will be able to stop the rioting at any time by telling the NG, "Use of deadly force is authorized." It may come to that after the election. No sympathy from me; they bring it on themselves.

·
Super Moderator
14,377 Posts
TominMo...

No one knows what The Divine Plan is (God's plan), because we are too limited to wrap our heads around infinite wisdom. Having said that, we can certainly glean that our job is to be a constructive part of His plan, and let Him move the chess pieces around the board. This is just one of many fights between Good and Evil, and the only control we have is to choose which side of that we fight on. JMHO.

As far as this fitting in Disaster Preparedness, let us not forget that being prepared for what we each see as impending challenges is what we can do, and what we should do if we feel led to do so.

·
Registered
660 Posts
He had no choice but to abandon it. There is no evidence that voter fraud is anything other than a pimple on an elephants butt.

Fully 3/4's of the country has been voting by absentee (mail in) ballots for decades. Trump himself votes by mail. So his claim of voter fraud by mail is ridiculous. With D's outnumbering R's, his only hope of winning is to suppress the vote.
Your right...no voter fraud at at. Cats and dogs have every right to take part in elections. Same for dead people...illegals.....convicted felons....pedophiles etc. etc.

1 - 20 of 173 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.