1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a looooong hospital stay (a year), I'm back on a new computer. I'm just a little behind in the world of 1911s.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
After a looooong hospital stay (a year), I'm back on a new computer. I'm just a little behind in the world of 1911s.
Gees, were the nurses THAT good looking?? Couldn't have been the food. You didn't fall for the orderly who gave you sponge baths now, did you??

Good luck with your health, sounded serious.

(OK guys, blow the whistle on him to Obama, this guy is the reason health care costs are so high... :dope:)

·
Premium Member
9,375 Posts
Jim,

Welcome back.

As for what you missed this year, you are going to be in for a shock. Almost all new 1911s today are either 9mm or 22LR. Smith & Wesson, Taurus and now Remington (rumored) are in the 1911 business. We are still at war in both Afghanistan and Iraq, the Gitmo Detention Center isn't closed, Barack Obama isn't the "Second Coming", Michael Jackson and David Carradine went home, and Tiger Woods wishes he had. A county girl won at the AMAs, and a hip-hop guy committed professional suicide all in about 30 seconds. People are waking up and seeing that Green is the new Red and the hippies are on the run because of it. And to top it all off, a committed non-re-loader like me was forced to buy a Dillion 1050! :biglaugh:

That about sums it up. :biglaugh:

Regards,
Greyson

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Hi Jim V,
Nice to have you back.

Regards, the skinney
Kurmudgon

·
Registered
8,190 Posts
Welcome back!

Welcome back.Not really. Almost 99 years after it was adopted and it's still the finest close quarter combat pistol ever made.
:biglaugh: Well said!

·
Registered
7,459 Posts
Welcome back. Tracy

·
Premium Member
5,401 Posts
Welcome back sir!!!!:rock:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Glad you are well now sir. I joined while you were "out", but have read many of your posts and the great things others have had to say about you. Good to have you back.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Welcome back, Moderator Extraordinaire! In your absence I've managed to acquire three Norinco Commanders...

Okay that last part's a dang lie, just to see how you are really feeling!:biglaugh:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Welcome back Curmudgeon Jim. Glad you've got your health back. Now keep it, please.

What think you of Norinco's now being mfg in Turkey? (just to get you back into the loop. You don't have to answer that yet, just kinda sliiiiide back into the day to day routine)

Seriously, welcome back. You wuz missed.

(and wouldn't it be nice to have 3 Nork Commanders?)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Good to have you back home

1 - 20 of 23 Posts