1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
It is interesting to see what is not happening and how corrupt our " Cracker Jack " law enforcement heads and organizations are and what they are doing about this fraud of an election. Any extra investigation into non citizens voting ? Any state that defies our nations immigration laws and signs up illegals for driver license's are also sending them ( illegals ) mail in ballots. In my states case, that could be a couple of 100 thousand illegal votes. Yup ! not a smidgeon of proof of wide spread vote fraud.. Just ask the media or the DoJ and Fibbers about it.. crickets is all you will hear. As they say " We have investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong ".. Are you going to believe us or your lying eyes.

·
Premium Member
1,731 Posts
Very well explained by Mike Adams. Thank you.

Coincidentally I just had a cup of excellent hot chocolate ordered from his website, Natural News.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Very well explained by Mike Adams. Thank you.

Coincidentally I just had a cup of excellent hot chocolate ordered from his website, Natural News.
I've been drinking the Infowars coffee in the mornings.
Tastes better everyday.

Release the Kraken!

·
Premium Member
1,731 Posts
Just in case there is anyone here who might possibly have some slight interest in this subject:

Mike Adams follow-up report: How the mass arrests will go down. Published today.

Reactions: Pedro 1

·
Premium Member
1,731 Posts
I've been drinking the Infowars coffee in the mornings.
Tastes better everyday.

Release the Kraken!
Hur-ry hur-ry, step right up, get your Release the Kraken t-shirt here!

·
Premium Member
1,731 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,731 Posts
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.