1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just checked it out for the first time since I've been here...

And was amazed at how many threads were closed due to people not reading the rules. I'm not complaining about it...I think it should be more like 100 sensible, useful posts before selling anything, but thats not my call.

I bet that keeps you guys (mods) busy...I realize this thread is pretty much useless, except for 1 thing...to Thank You guys that keep this place going in the right direction.

P.S. Its good to hear that Jason is back, and is still improving the forum. I like this place way too much.:)

·
Premium Member
10,798 Posts
Thanks. What's great is to see the regular members police the forum themselves and let the offender know they violated the rules.

Take care,
Art

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Noklue3 said:
Thanks. What's great is to see the regular members police the forum themselves and let the offender know they violated the rules.

Take care,
Art
I will try to help...I have had the opportunity a few times but didnt say anything because I didnt want to step on you guys toes.

Now if I can quit dredging up old thread we'll be doing great...I've done that twice...both times absentmindedly...read the post, forgot all about its age, and replied.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts