1911Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
MSRP $1499.. Would you pay $2000-$2100 for one? I know supply and demand ,covid....I'm considering purchasing one they come available often at these prices. Feed back welcome.
This is a question that can be extended across many fine firearms during these times... I recently purchased a 2020 Python and paid $200 over MSRP. The new Python has had good reviews, and Colt has confirmed they would resolve any of the early production that had cylinder advance issues.

As another mentioned, if you have the resources, and the passion to own one, “game on”. I’m just not sure we will ever see the old normal again...

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
MSRP $1499.. Would you pay $2000-$2100 for one? I know supply and demand ,covid....I'm considering purchasing one they come available often at these prices. Feed back welcome.
At 1499 I didn't feel bad about buying one. I'd not spend more than that. They are good guns, but not 2000 dollar guns.

·
Registered
19 Posts
This whole concept is crazy to me. We lucked into a Kimber Black Ice in 10mm that my wife and son bought me for Christmas. We paid $1400 for it. I watched one go one gun broker for $2550!!!! CRAZY!!!!!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I just broke down and bought one of the new Colt Pythons on Gunbroker for $1,700. At first I wasn't going to pay more than retail ($1,500) just out of principle. But, after that pervert Biden became president I decided not to wait. Just picked it up from my FFL dealer a few days ago. I'm going to send it off to be mirror polished.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts