1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1177 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since IWB holster are by far and away the most commonly discussed type of holster in here and there are so many to choose from, how about a thread of just IWB holster pics and website links as to where to find them? Mods could we maybe make it a sticky at the top of this board? I think it would be a good way to get all the players in the same place to see and cut down on some of the repedative threads. It would help consumers make more informed buying decisions and help expose the craftsmen who do good work. It seems like a new holster pops up in here every week, so lets get pics of Milts, Crossbreed, Alessies, Andrew's and whoever else makes one in here so people can see the differneces.

Could we do just pics and links, no reviews or "hey sweet holster" comments?

·
Registered
3,277 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Torrejon,

You are clearly over burden with too many high quality holsters. That being the case sell me your Nossar IWB3 - you will feel much better about your self if you do:biglaugh:

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Torrejon,

You are clearly over burden with too many high quality holsters. That being the case sell me your Nossar IWB3 - you will feel much better about your self if you do:biglaugh:
Sad thing is thats only about 1/10th of them! All my "girls" need proper homes!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
that last pic looks bass ackwards!

good pics, currently my only IWB that i care to use is my crossbreed. no pics though..

russel
SDMF

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Bianchi Model 120. No, it not a custom holster, but for those that can't or don't want to wait, I think its one of the best options on the market. I bought mine from www.copquest.com

·
Registered
885 Posts
Ordered a Don Hume holster today for use until my VM2 gets here. Went with the Double 9 with the thumb break mainly to reassure the wife that the 1911 won't discharge while I'm wearing it.

I'll post pics when it arrives if anybody is interested.

1 - 20 of 1177 Posts