1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1629 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
I guess Its time for me to buy a cow. Thats what ya do right? Start with a cow? :biglaugh: Meat in the freezer, hide in the basement? Goin to take me awhile to get this one figured out. :confused:

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not John, but very nice work as usual, Matt!

Nice flag treatment on the holster, Rocky! Makes me want to salute!

T

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hey T:
Thank you! That was for Ralston. He was wonderin' if I was gong to post a photo on this here new thread.....

And I agree with you about Rocky's artwork. Not an artist myself but I sure enjoy looking at the work of those who are!

Well done, Rocky!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Nice combination John!

I think basket trim looks nice with roughout too and it makes a nice slightly dressed up hard use holster for brush bustin'.

·
Banned
103 Posts
Gentlemen, that is one fine exhibit of craftsmanship.
Let me just say how hard it is to be the guy in line behind Rocky with his patriotic holsters.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
This one is just waiting for the Tuckable Clips - It is a UL Model, Fully Lined, with Full Coverage Elephant in a Two Tone arrangement (for a Government Model of course).

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Here is a set I made for an LEO in the great state of Texas. He supplied the Silver Buckle and Belt Hardware.

Shown is my SAP, SSP Mag Pouch and a Cuff Case, along with a Stitched Gun Belt, tapered from 1-1/2" down to 1-1/4".

·
Registered
250 Posts
Very nice job Carl. I think that we, on this forum, are lucky to have so many holster makers' that do quality work. Keep it comming folks.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Prototype, variation on the Avenger style

Edit....The dialog edited out of this post is more appropriate for your website. I have left the pics for anyone to view. Anyone who is interested can contact you through the website link in your signature.

Attachments

·
Banned
786 Posts
Looking good Rocky! Those flag themed holsters are very cool and very impressive! You do great work.
Sarge
Thanks Sarge, Here are some Mini's. Do you make any grips for these? I really like these little guns.
Colt Pocketlite

Colt Pocketlite

Colt Pocketlite

·
Registered
729 Posts
More on the Enhanced Pancake-style project

Edit....The dialog edited out of this post is more appropriate for your website. I have left the pics for anyone to view. Anyone who is interested can contact you through the website link in your signature.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 1629 Posts