1911Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
I like it too! I've only seen that a few times. Rayban, did a customer order that, or did you build it just to try the combo out?
The color combo was ordered by a customer. I first did it over a year ago, but folks seem to like it and this is like the 4th one I've done on request.
I've done a few in black and orange for the Harley guys.....and several other color combos as well.
As long as I can get the thread color/leather dye they want, and I usually can, I'm willing to do it.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hey Stitcher, just found myself a 3" n-frame, and was wondering if you could make me a holster for it. I generally make my own holsters, but i cant find a bluegun for it. This is such a rare find, im thinking ill treat myself and indulge into someone else's artwork for a change.
Why not use the actual gun? Just wrap it on plastic.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Just finished this set up for me and for me and how I carry it is the ultimate set! The OWB is perfect for winter carry and range use and with the rake VERY fast! The IWB being made of horsehide doesn't absorb sweat and keeps the gun protected and very very dry! I'll maybe add a double mag pouch later but for now I am happy with my new kit!

EWK_7675-Edit.jpg by White Tiger Photographic, on Flickr
Harley, I'm liking your work with the horsehide.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts