1911Forum banner
1161 - 1180 of 1665 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Just finished this set up for me and for me and how I carry it is the ultimate set! The OWB is perfect for winter carry and range use and with the rake VERY fast! The IWB being made of horsehide doesn't absorb sweat and keeps the gun protected and very very dry! I'll maybe add a double mag pouch later but for now I am happy with my new kit!

EWK_7675-Edit.jpg by White Tiger Photographic, on Flickr

·
Registered
718 Posts
Stitcher, it's a stone beauty.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Just finished this set up for me and for me and how I carry it is the ultimate set! The OWB is perfect for winter carry and range use and with the rake VERY fast! The IWB being made of horsehide doesn't absorb sweat and keeps the gun protected and very very dry! I'll maybe add a double mag pouch later but for now I am happy with my new kit!

EWK_7675-Edit.jpg by White Tiger Photographic, on Flickr
Harley, I'm liking your work with the horsehide.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Not a big fan of posting kydex with leather, but this is an experimental holster, and I can't ever remember seeing anyone who makes anything similar. I could be wrong about that, and if someone knows different, feel free to correct me. Still in the design phase and I propbably will be tinkering with the design quite a bit before I get it right.
I like it!
:rock:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Well I released this new holster a couple weeks ago, basically a reinforced mouth version of my existing Texas holster. Some inspiration from the VM2 and other designs like it but using my own clip setup, along with a flat back design.

Also nice work from everyone above;)

Luke

1161 - 1180 of 1665 Posts