1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have many of you been getting your Wilsons lately? I have been getting a ton of CQBs and Protectors the last month or so. I order the same number of guns every month, but it seems like they are catching up. I actually have the occasional extra gun in inventory these days! Just curious if it's just me, or the new system they have have implemented of building guns in batches is just working that well.

------------------
Greg Rodriguez
Mombasa Trading COmpany
281-494-4151

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Not a dealer; but over the last two months, I've seen a ton of Wilson ads all over the net. Looks like someone's stepping up production.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Maybe it's just all those pistols they can't ship into California that are being diverted to other dealers ??????

Signed,

Another Wilson wanter in waiting......

·
Registered
7 Posts
As I mentioned in a previous post. I ordered a Protector from my local dealer. Everyone, including Wilson, told me it would be a 5-6 month wait. It arrived in less than 2 weeks. Go figure. To say the least, I was plesantly surprised.

Junior

·
Registered
445 Posts
HEY GUYS:GUNNUTS HERE,My dealer called in my order for a KZ-45 on 2-3 01, sales told him 2 months 3 or 4 at the most!we'll see,I learned from my ROCK RIVER 3 to 4 turned into 8+ months,I will wait no big deal,FISHING TIME!!!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
I had some CQBs ordered for stock. Was told that it would be about 5 months, a month later they came

------------------
Mike,
Mike's Sport Shop
http://www.rcvideo.com/users/msmith

1 - 7 of 7 Posts