1911Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
8,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...at least an OLD commodity wearing a NEW badge! ;) Congratulations to my friend and our NEWEST ADMINISTRATOR...Noklue3!!! Guys, you wouldn't believe how hard this man has worked on our behalf over the last couple years! Art is most deserving to wear this new hat, and I hope you all will all join me in congratulating him. Way to go, buddy! :)

· Premium Member
10,762 Posts
El Hombre said:
That's great news! Congrats Art!!
I hope this won't mean that you won't be hanging around here as much anymore. :bawling:
Nah, I will still be on the DW forum. Someone has to control the Dremel-fisted, duct taping Gunsmi.....er, others!

Thanks!

Art

· Registered
725 Posts
Who says cross dressing has to affect yer life, good going Art, you showed them all, and ya looked good doing it to boot, now dang it, quite sending me pictures asking if yer but looks big in a certain outfit or if you should matchr a black or tan holster with black and tan purse, the dang things concealed, so it don't matter, but remember, never, ever wear white after Labor Day. :hrm:

Oh, BTW, congrats, buddy. :biglaugh:

· Registered
686 Posts
Noklue3 (almost) said:
Nah, I will still be on the DW forum. Someone has to control the Dremel-fisted, duct taping Gunsmithing, diver!
Great job Art!! Its gota be hard keeping him in line. :p

· Premium Member
10,762 Posts
Pr:

PhantomRider said:
Who says cross dressing has to affect yer life, good going Art, you showed them all, and ya looked good doing it to boot, now dang it, quite sending me pictures asking if yer but looks big in a certain outfit or if you should matchr a black or tan holster with black and tan purse, the dang things concealed, so it don't matter, but remember, never, ever wear white after Labor Day. :hrm:

Oh, BTW, congrats, buddy. :biglaugh:
I really think your meds need to be checked. :p

Take care,
Art

· Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Congrats Art, Great to have friends in high places. Keep the humor on.

· Registered
980 Posts
Hollle crud..!!!! :D

Congrats Art!!!!

Now - when you have a few - can you hack on a spilling chicker... And add a few smilies.. How 'bout some different layouts..??? And a QuickReply box??!!!

Actually - on second thought - just make those who log-in go to this DW Forum first.... :eek:

Ohhhh - nevermind!!! :)

Seriously - CONGRATS!!!!

John

· Premium Member
157 Posts
"Until your better paid"

Does this promotion mean a BIG pay increase? :biglaugh: Not bad for a guy who has NOKLUE! :) Now we won't be able to get away with noth'in, :bawling: Congrat's

Tom

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.