1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS:GUNNUTS HERE,I've seen the CCO that has the blue finish frame with the stainless slide and rubber grips, I have the CCO with the gray finish frame stainless slide with the wood grips,mine has the sides of the slide polished,today I say a CCO that had a flattop slide and it was dull ,and a 3 hole plastic trigger,mine has a 2 hole alum. trigger.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I think Colt was just using up the parts they had on hand with the C.C.O. I have one that came with the plastic(defender)trigger, and regular thumb safety (not ambi). It had the matte slide (flat top)which I polished and I put in the two oval adj. trigger. I must say that it is one of the best shootin .45's I have ever shot.

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
You mean using parts from other officer models of course? I would think that could be very true. I still have never fired my blue S80 Officer. But I might someday, I don't know what the hesitation is. I really don't care about resale value. As I will never sell it. But something in me says keep it a safe queen. I did holster it once and put a couple of rub marks on front left of slide.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts