1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to predict they will leave the 2A alone, and drop the hammer on massive taxes and sanctions on ammunition. They did this with tobacco in 2009, so they have a working model.. reloading supplies will be done the same way.

There will be a glutton of guns and ammo available in december after the election... people will need christmas money and no longer fear the civil war. After that, it will be a barren wasteland.

And worst of all, if they win in november, they will spend the next 4 years making sure no right wing/conservative/patriot can be elected again. They've already made huge strides in this direction.

I am truly concerned.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have to agree they will let you have your guns, with so many bought in the past few weeks they would have a hard time confiscating them. But they will go after the ammunition and reloading supplies. Without ammunition a gun becomes a club.

·
Premium Member
2,084 Posts
Yep, if the Dems get in this November they will open borders and give illegals voting rights. With that, they will control the White House for decades.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Yep, if the Dems get in this November they will open borders and give illegals voting rights. With that, they will control the White House for decades.

No they won't.

If The People's Democratic Liberation Party of America wins in November
they won't need illegal aliens any more. They will slam the borders shut.

They won't need us either.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
If the Dems “win” - hold on to the House, win the Senate and the Presidency - I see them re-enacting want they did, and are doing, in VA. By early Feb, they will have a host of gun laws waiting for passage and signature by the new President. Ban many firearms, grandfather some until they work out a “buy-back” program. And force registration of all firearms. You then become a criminal if you don’t register you gun. WTHO!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Some times ask yourself how it went when they banned alcohol? or Drugs? Should just make those things illegal. It worked out quite well, right?

Still was plentiful and the act itself was a demonstrable failure. Be concerned sure but the history of banning things is very very poor.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Some times ask yourself how it went when they banned alcohol? or Drugs? Should just make those things illegal. It worked out quite well, right?

Still was plentiful and the act itself was a demonstrable failure. Be concerned sure but the history of banning things is very very poor.
Could not be more wrong. Banning guns works great in totalitarian countries like the one the Democrats want to build. If you don't comply, they just put a bullet in the back of your head.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
I am going to predict they will leave the 2A alone, and drop the hammer on massive taxes and sanctions on ammunition. They did this with tobacco in 2009, so they have a working model.. reloading supplies will be done the same way.

There will be a glutton of guns and ammo available in december after the election... people will need christmas money and no longer fear the civil war. After that, it will be a barren wasteland.

And worst of all, if they win in november, they will spend the next 4 years making sure no right wing/conservative/patriot can be elected again. They've already made huge strides in this direction.

I am truly concerned.
They have already said they want to remove the protections the gun industry has from lawsuits related to deaths from firearms. Once that happens they will sue the gun industry out of existence and that combined with newer gun control laws will destroy the 2A and everything we now enjoy. We are no longer just dealing with politicians. We are dealing with motivated communists such as AOC and her crew and of course the beloved BLM and similar. They can't wait to disarm and enslave you.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts

Shipmate, I think the history of banning things is spotty. Public support of the thing banned has a lot to do with the success of the ban. Alcohol ban didn’t have public support, so it eventually failed. Cigarettes, while not out right banned, has got significantly high health concerns attached to its use There is public support now to regulated and taxed them. Drugs, while a number are still banned, also have significant health concerns attached to their use. And there seems to be a general public push to legalize some drugs. This is happening.
If there’s enough public support to ban firearms, it will happen. How gun owners react is another issue.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
They have already said they want to remove the protections the gun industry has from lawsuits related to deaths from firearms. Once that happens they will sue the gun industry out of existence and that combined with newer gun control laws will destroy the 2A and everything we now enjoy. We are no longer just dealing with politicians. We are dealing with motivated communists such as AOC and her crew and of course the beloved BLM and similar. They can't wait to disarm and enslave you.
My hi-light: Very true. If that nonsense were to pass, it would destroy the 2A without touching the 2A outright. This concept is so flawed that it borders on the ridiculous but it gets votes. I don’t doubt that there’d be enough public support behind it. It would be up to the Courts to decide it’s legality.

·
Registered
660 Posts
They might go for the ammo first. Once you are dry the resistance to gun confiscation will be much more managable. Dont fool yourself though. They are not going to let you keep the RKBA. Constitutional or not you will be disarmed. Communists dont let the populace have weapons. They are paranoid and power driven beyond comprehension. History shows this.

If Americans wont put a stop to this... then they probably deserve it. The RKBA is not a right to collect adult toys. Like any big brother ....if your not going to be responsible with your toys... they will be taken away. Argue about it and you will be "grounded". Hide your toys.... you will be "grounded" for that. See how all this works?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Ammo IS covered under the 2A!

arms /ärmz/
noun
1.weapons and ammunition; armaments.

·
Registered
298 Posts
All this is just a vote away. Go volunteer, help educate freinds, educate your children. Above all, make sure to vote and like they do, vote again. Dear God i hope this does not lead to a revolution.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,585 Posts
If they win they will still be the lying, corrupt, criminal ass holes they are now and I won't care any more about what they say then than I do now.

I will not comply.

Somethings are worse than death and having to live unarmed and at the mercy of the hate filled, sadistic, leftist mob is one of them. I would rather die than live as a slave who must be reeducated, tortured and lectured to death by the idiots spewing repulsive tripe and vitriol constantly just to try to drown out the misery in their own minds.

·
Registered
266 Posts
If the Dems “win” - hold on to the House, win the Senate and the Presidency - I see them re-enacting want they did, and are doing, in VA. By early Feb, they will have a host of gun laws waiting for passage and signature by the new President. Ban many firearms, grandfather some until they work out a “buy-back” program. And force registration of all firearms. You then become a criminal if you don’t register you gun. WTHO!
The FIRST thing they will pass will be legislation that will help give them a permanent majority and cement their control. Open borders, voting rights for illegals, mail in ballots, etc. After that, then the gun control stuff will come down the pipe.

·
Registered
660 Posts
The FIRST thing they will pass will be legislation that will help give them a permanent majority and cement their control. Open borders, voting rights for illegals, mail in ballots, etc. After that, then the gun control stuff will come down the pipe.
Probably purge the local LE holdouts first. They spent eight years trying to get my sheriff. Didnt work.... now the mob is starting up around here threatening to tear down statues. He is not taking a knee. Awesome sheriff .....true patriot.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Anyone reading this and still planning to vote Democrap has manure for brains.

·
Premium Member
7,670 Posts
If they win they will still be the lying, corrupt, criminal ass holes they are now and I won't care any more about what they say then than I do now.

I will not comply.

Somethings are worse than death and having to live unarmed and at the mercy of the hate filled, sadistic, leftist mob is one of them. I would rather die than live as a slave who must be reeducated, tortured and lectured to death by the idiots spewing repulsive tripe and vitriol constantly just to try to drown out the misery in their own minds.
I am so with you brother. I don’t want them to be successful but if they are then so be it. I’m not living in la la land, I’m just one disabled man but hopefully I will inspire some around me who will rise up and inspire others etc. all they can do is send me home to be with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We win in the end, they will stand before a just and almighty God. They will be judged and spend an eternity in the lake of fire.
The Lord ha spared my life since the day I was born. They were sure I would never see the end of 2012, and 9 months later they were nearly right. I won’t go into all the times in between and since. I will do right by my brothers, I will fight without fear. :rock: :rock: :rock:

1 - 20 of 147 Posts