1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. Gang lets see what you can do with this! Heres Mine.
1. Wilson CQB (not going to happen)
2. New set of grips for my Smith and Wesson 108284.
3. All the federal american eagle .45 acp ammo it will hold.
4. New milt sparks vm-2 for a 5" 1911.
5. Some new wilson stainless magazines.
6. Fiber optic front site.

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
Gift certificate for 1 of the New GBob 9mm handguns from Dan Wesson.
Lots of 9mm ammo.
:rock:

·
Registered
651 Posts
A winning lottery jackpot ticket.

I'll take care of the rest.

A safe full of 1911s [3, 3-1/2,4. 4.25, 5 and even a 6"]

A safe full of ARs [various models/brands for testing]

A shipping container on a slab, full of ammo

A section or two of land.

A bulldozer and backhoe.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Come on every body. I thought this would be fun. I was hoping all of you would jump on this and I would get some more ideas of stuff to ask for.

·
Registered
627 Posts
20 million dollars in small unmarked bills preferably from a legit manner gifting to me. The government can take their 60% and leave me with 8 million so I can shove it in the bank and live off the interest alone. At a low 4% interest that you can find anywhere that's 320,000 a year. I could comfortably live on far less than that and honestly would probably not care much about the 8 million in the bank when I had that kind of yearly income.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Oh I forgot I'll take a Les Baer too.
Mine didn't come in the stocking. I had to pick it out myself, bring it home, feed it and clothe it and find it a place to live.

Luckily, I didn't win the lottery so there is plenty of room in the boarding house. :biglaugh:

·
Registered
838 Posts
I will settle for a blonde , red head and brunnett of exoctic quality.
Definitely not going to happen,since I am married to the Red head.:biglaugh:
Maybe some more Wilson mags,and some more cleaning supplies.

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
I would like to see in my Christmas Stocking would be one of the following things:

Any of the 2010 DW's
AR15 (Fully Loaded)
GI Issue M1 Grand
Any Colt or RIA 1911's

Clyde

·
Registered
7,459 Posts
1.-A Fusion custom build with all available Damascus Steel parts.

2.-A H-D Road King.

3.-The AR upper for my lower.

Tracy

·
Registered
651 Posts
I hope my stocking is stuffed with WILSON COMBAT LEGENDARY MAGAZINES. Only because you cant stuff a SA SOCOM in a stocking :biglaugh:
You need a special stocking, maybe a thigh high elephant model.:D

·
Registered
651 Posts
20 million dollars in small unmarked bills preferably from a legit manner gifting to me. The government can take their 60% and leave me with 8 million so I can shove it in the bank and live off the interest alone. At a low 4% interest that you can find anywhere that's 320,000 a year. I could comfortably live on far less than that and honestly would probably not care much about the 8 million in the bank when I had that kind of yearly income.
The government will take about 40%, state and federal. Bank interest is too low and the government will charge you taxes on the inflated return.

Banks go broke and there goes your nest egg. FDIC insurance means you'll need to have about 32 different banks if you want it all covered.

Bank some, invest some in hard goods such as machine tools, tractors, guns and ammo.
Have some gold and silver too but small coins that you can use.

Who knows what the taxes and inflation [the governments hidden tax on the future] will be in the second year of obama?

·
Registered
7,459 Posts
Come on every body. I thought this would be fun. I was hoping all of you would jump on this and I would get some more ideas of stuff to ask for.
Come on Lew, You posted the thread at 10:01 pm, and posted this 2 hours later. It's late and Christmas time, people don't have that much time for the forum about now. I check this every morning and night. I'm getting ready to get my shower and go to church....(I'll pray for you ;)

But you gotta give people some time to get on this. Rant over, going to church. Tracy

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
No prob lew. Post as much as you want. This is a great place to have a little fun. Some here are just no fun. Hell, I'm at 4000 and some posts in a year and some. I HAVE FUN. :) You should too.:biglaugh:

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
How big is the stocking? Can a blonde/brunette/red head fit?

I would like:

1. Colt ACE .22LR never fired.
2. Freedom Arms Model 83 6" .454
3. WC Supergrade
4. Ed Brown Kobra Carry
5. Formula for the cure to cancer

That is all.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts