1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or is the Kimber web sight very very hard to read/compare the various pistols on their specification page??

There has beena couple of times I wanted to look at two different models and compare their specs. Man is that ever hard to do due to the size of the spec sheet. Any ideas? Does one exist that might be easier to read/compare

thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
It is not just you.
I guess the format is PDF which you can magnify or reduce to view specific parts.
But they need to do a better job on that part of their website in our opinions.

·
Registered
504 Posts
If you look at the left sidebar on the kimberamerica site, there's a section on WEBSITE ACCESSABILITY which notes that they use CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) and to use View\Text browser options to set the font size for best readability.

·
Registered
445 Posts
tcdrennen said:
If you look at the left sidebar on the kimberamerica site, there's a section on WEBSITE ACCESSABILITY which notes that they use CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) and to use View\Text browser options to set the font size for best readability.
Great advice! That style is terrible to read. Maybe Kimber will take note here and change to a format that is easier to read. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts