1911Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,185 Posts
My design is easy to install and remove easily with out tools and and avoiding to scratch the gun. I would need to see a picture to understand your idea. Thanks for your input.
I do like the Ultra Dot optics . Bought my first back around ;89 or '90 mounted with a Buehler 1" scope not drill mount on a DW 8" 357mag revolver for hunting and some fun shooting . I been on my second UD 2moa dot for about 8 years now .

General photos below ofAr15 with reflex optics on a bing page below . Some you just snug a nut up for your needs and you would really have to screw up to scratch anything . Guys have used these at uspsa 3 gun shots for some years for up close needs with dot optics .
ar15 45* red dot mount - Bing images

Link below to a variety of 45* mounts on amazon with prices as low as 11 bucks -
Amazon.com : Low Profile Tactical Picatinny/Weaver 45 Degree Angle Mount, 1.37" Long with 3 Slots : Hunting And Shooting Equipment : Sports & Outdoors

· Registered
3,185 Posts
Practice with no draw from a carry holster and no recoil !! It may be ok to a point for some . I rather invest in a green gas airsoft I can and have use indoors with just a window fan when weathers really bad to get red of the propane exhaust .
I've also had a pistol training range out side at home for 42 years , Rural life style makes that easy .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts