1911Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
15,463 Posts
Magman here. Not on the banned list yet, so I'm placing my order right now: Free shipping with Amazon Prime. Any T37's rolling up my cul-de-sac are gonna be in big trouble.

Q: Does anyone know a physical therapist in my area that specializes in shoulder damage?

· Registered
15,463 Posts
Yes, I meant T37. I'm in sunny San Diego so, amphibious tanks (T37) clanking & puffing up from La Jolla Shores beach are the obvious threat we face from the Red Army hordes. Plus the crew is going to be dangerously cold & hungry after their somewhat tedious 9,600 kilometer passage across the pacific from Tymovskoye.

So they will advance, rattling up my street to take Stalin's coveted ultimate prize: Magazine Man's, and Lady Magazine's Thanksgiving leftovers & Christmas sweaters.

I'll be shooting with my Snipex Alligator (provided that Amazon doesn't leave it at my neighbor's house again) from my rooftop turret / TV Dish ---- while the Reds cower in their dripping wet. Gaz-Powered chariots of war. Nagant revolvers clutched in their hands.

It's a dire situation but I will do my best, in spite of the surfers who keep using my beach tank traps for firewood.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts