1911Forum banner

This will get their attention!

2K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  Nitro.45 
#1 ·
#4 ·
The word in the street is that they have special lung blow out rounds.

#8 ·
The bigger question would be, is this a carbine or a rifle or perhaps a musket?

Reactions: havanajim
#16 ·
Magman here. Not on the banned list yet, so I'm placing my order right now: Free shipping with Amazon Prime. Any T37's rolling up my cul-de-sac are gonna be in big trouble.

Q: Does anyone know a physical therapist in my area that specializes in shoulder damage?
[/QUOTE
Magman here. Not on the banned list yet, so I'm placing my order right now: Free shipping with Amazon Prime. Any T37's rolling up my cul-de-sac are gonna be in big trouble.

Q: Does anyone know a physical therapist in my area that specializes in shoulder damage?
You mean T-34?

#23 ·
Yup, no 'interesting' grips needed. No problem picking that out of the rack at the 3G shoot.
They will be asking you to leave....

and replace all the AR550 steel targets you turned into bird feeder squirrel baffles!

#24 ·
Yes, I meant T37. I'm in sunny San Diego so, amphibious tanks (T37) clanking & puffing up from La Jolla Shores beach are the obvious threat we face from the Red Army hordes. Plus the crew is going to be dangerously cold & hungry after their somewhat tedious 9,600 kilometer passage across the pacific from Tymovskoye.

So they will advance, rattling up my street to take Stalin's coveted ultimate prize: Magazine Man's, and Lady Magazine's Thanksgiving leftovers & Christmas sweaters.

I'll be shooting with my Snipex Alligator (provided that Amazon doesn't leave it at my neighbor's house again) from my rooftop turret / TV Dish ---- while the Reds cower in their dripping wet. Gaz-Powered chariots of war. Nagant revolvers clutched in their hands.

It's a dire situation but I will do my best, in spite of the surfers who keep using my beach tank traps for firewood.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.