1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
A quick question for you, if there was voter fraud to keep Trump from being elected how in the world did Republicans gain in the house and senate? It’s hard to conceive that only Trump was effected.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
I certainly don't and can't have a strongly evidenced answer but a hypothesis (not mine, just passed along) is that the Trump base turnout was way past the insurrectionists' predictions and they had to scramble and did not have time or to deal with every race. Hand input was required for some changes according to some research on the machines. Hence, where paper ballots were involved, the extraordinary number of Biden-only ballots, and the extraordinary and co-ordinated fake vote-counting "stoppings," as two supporting evidences of that. (Ordinarily very few people vote only for President, and we have never before seen such a thing as those fake stoppages.)

You have two ways to take the fact you point out:

1) Tremendous R numbers resulting in Republicans doing far better in the House than the media elites proclaimed would happen, but somehow Trump honestly loses anyway, or

2) As there were these tremendous R numbers in all those House wins, yet Trump being claimed to have lost and with all the smoking gun evidence of fraud, the above fact you point out is another inconsistency with the media & elites lies-based narrative.

Now is there major D-favoring fraud in the House and Senate races as well? Entirely likely. One race has been reversed so far on fraud. Sidney Powell called for every R candidate who was announced to have lost by less than 6 points to dispute their election. Time will tell, if too many of us don't roll over and die, which seems the main risk. There is a lot of weakness among those who should be with us, rather clearly. If the enemy beats us, it won't be because it was inevitable. It will be from their evil plus too much passivity to overcome it, from what I am seeing.

The Trump team is not being passive.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
A quick question for you, if there was voter fraud to keep Trump from being elected how in the world did Republicans gain in the house and senate? It’s hard to conceive that only Trump was effected.
Why? Just as an example, look at the hundreds of thousands of likely phony "Biden only" ballots. Also, the Dominion software manipulation likely only affected the presidential votes. But some of the other fraud could have also affected other races.

·
Registered
175 Posts
That in itself is an evidence of fraud. How come the sudden switch of lead only affected the presidential position?

To answer your question...when you're in a hurry to apply a vote count cheat, it's easier when you only have to do it for the presidential position.

·
Premium Member
1,731 Posts
Reactions: Pedro 1

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
What do you have to do to put a ballot in an envelope?

Why, fold it of course.

Well, in GA the criminal conspirators sometimes didn't fold their fraudulent mail-in ballots. Many were left just perfectly straight and pristine.

Of course, absolutely 100% of them are for Biden. Who could have predicted that?!?

Can the workers handling these be identified? If not, why not? Where are the handcuffs?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
"In Georgia President Trump was up by as much as a 57% to Biden’s 42% and with 50% of the votes counted Trump was still way ahead. Then Biden was allocated batches of votes for hours, some with negative Trump votes and then with 89% of the votes in, Biden took the lead. From that point on for the next 53 batches of votes counted, for EVERY SINGLE vote batch the batches had exactly a 50.05% to 49.95% victory margin for Biden and Trump cementing Biden’s lead."

·
Premium Member
5,365 Posts
Vote accumulations have always been uneven.
Large metropolitan areas can run behind slightly, and then
when the counting catches up swings can occur.

Predicting outcomes has always relied on long term knowledge of what places in a state match the outcome over many elections.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
What is your point? That negative votes, fractional votes, repeated batches at exactly the same percentages, alleged voting occurring faster than physically possible, more voters than population in multiple districts (not just more than registered), multiple instances of thousands of votes in a row all allegedly being for the same candidate, switched votes, and more are all on the up-and-up?

Or what? If you're not addressing what was being discussed, then you've made a point out of nowhere which no one had disputed; but if that was it, then, agreed.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Vote accumulations have always been uneven.
Large metropolitan areas can run behind slightly, and then
when the counting catches up swings can occur.

Predicting outcomes has always relied on long term knowledge of what places in a state match the outcome over many elections.
This is not business as usual, with respect to a Presidential Election.
This is MASSIVE voter fraud,
on a level never seen before in this country.

And heads are going to roll,
once Trump is firmly back in power.

·
Premium Member
8,844 Posts
Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth.
With the cloud of a democratic White House, they will successfully hide the truth when they control the DOJ. Just look at the Obama years, all the unconstitutionality, the crimes, the perjury, the chicanery that went on. Oh... and don't forget the 2 ton elephant in the room, the mainstream media that has a monopoly on the public broadcast airways.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
With the cloud of a democratic White House, they will successfully hide the truth when they control the DOJ. Just look at the Obama years, all the unconstitutionality, the crimes, the perjury, the chicanery that went on. Oh... and don't forget the 2 ton elephant in the room, the mainstream media that has a monopoly on the public broadcast airways.
I agree.
It ain't gonna be a walk in the park,
and in fact I think it will take until 2024,
for Trump/US Military Intelligence to completely shake the culprits out of the tree.

But I think we will win this,
and secure America as the greatest nation on earth,
once more.

·
Premium Member
8,844 Posts
I agree.
It ain't gonna be a walk in the park,
and in fact I think it will take until 2024,
for Trump/US Military Intelligence to completely shake the culprits out of the tree.

But I think we will win this,
and secure America as the greatest nation on earth,
once more.
I'm afraid we will only win this when the Democraps have completely ruin the nation. Then people will see how Trumpian policy was the only salvation this country had.

Hopefully, we keep the Senate with the Georgia runoff, which we should. The only thing that prevented the Republican candidates from getting 50% of the vote in Georgia was that there was a Libertarian running stealing the republican votes. Without them in the runoff, Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue should get past the 50% mark. Also Democrats are less likely to show up statistically in runoff elections, but then again, with the kind of election chicanery they have perfected, who knows. Hopefully by 2022 we get all of the house of congress back. We made gains already in the house.

The Presidential election was a long con, years in the making with the Chinese joining in with the Democraps by deliberately releasing a virus. Each step of this election theft was very carefully orchestrated so they could execute perfect plausible deniability. The Bidens are beholden to the Chinese... he is their Manchurian candidate.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
I'm afraid we will only win this when the Democraps have completely ruin the nation. Then people will see how Trumpian policy was the only salvation this country had.

Hopefully, we keep the Senate with the Georgia runoff, which we should. The only thing that prevented the Republican candidates from getting 50% of the vote in Georgia was that there was a Libertarian running stealing the republican votes. Without them in the runoff, Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue should get past the 50% mark. Also Democrats are less likely to show up statistically in runoff elections, but then again, with the kind of election chicanery they have perfected, who knows. Hopefully by 2022 we get all of the house of congress back. We made gains already in the house.

The Presidential election was a long con, years in the making with the Chinese joining in with the Democraps by deliberately releasing a virus. Each step of this election theft was very carefully orchestrated so they could execute perfect plausible deniability. The Bidens are beholden to the Chinese... he is their Manchurian candidate.
However, the sources I've been listening to,
all indicate that Trump was selected by Military Intelligence,
and the NSA was formed to basically track and trace everybody,
including the swamp.

The picture I'm getting is that this massive election fraud was a sting operation,
and the swamp ran right in and took the bait.

At this time there is no hard evidence,
but the sting explanation, to me fits what we do know,
the best.

The big question mark for me was,
once it was clear something was way off base,
after the election results were in,
why Trump seemed to be unavailable.

To me, he's playing possum.
Giving the swamp the impression he's quit and has been defeated.
His press conferences have all been non-events,
referencing unimportant concerns.
And he was playing golf during the Million MAGA March.
The MSM has totally fallen for it:
Nervous editorials and conjecture about his defeated emotional state.
They are f*ckin' scared of him.
And they should be.
And the only thing they can envision in terms of their survival,
is if he's stops fighting - which is never going to happen.

All of this is to get them to let their guard down,
so that the Trump machine can go in for the kill
(metaphorically speaking of course - or maybe not).

These are great days gentlemen.
America is going to come back stronger than ever.
And we have a front row seat to the entire event.
Glorious.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #39 (Edited)
For any who somehow still "think" (rather, are programmed by the complicit media -- it's not possibly from their own examination) there is "no evidence" or "little evidence" of mass vote fraud and figure that I or others fabricated what's posted above and believe the fake news instead.

And yes folks, Fox as a network -- not everyone on there, but as a network and including now Cucker Tarlson -- is fake news. Actually Fox was even worse than CNN, by a lot, with their "Decision Desk," telling whatever lie necessary to advance the coup. Example, Arizona was not at any point clearly won by Biden and was absolutely not at the moment Fox "called" it. Suggestion, don't be brainwashed by Fox lies of "no evidence."

If checking the below, you'll be much more informed than Cucker, who insists neither he nor any of the Trump team know of any evidence of electronic election fraud:

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
For any who somehow still "think" (rather, are programmed by the complicit media -- it's not possibly from their own examination) there is "no evidence" or "little evidence" of mass vote fraud and figure that I or others fabricated what's posted above and believe the fake news instead.

And yes folks, Fox as a network -- not everyone on there, but as a network and including now Cucker Tarlson -- is fake news. Actually Fox was even worse than CNN, by a lot, with their "Decision Desk," telling whatever lie necessary to advance the coup. Example, Arizona was not at any point clearly won by Biden and was absolutely not at the moment Fox "called" it. Suggestion, don't be brainwashed by Fox lies of "no evidence."

If checking the below, you'll be much more informed than Cucker, who insists neither he nor any of the Trump team know of any evidence of electronic election fraud:

I've explained all of this to people and had them come back at me with
"Where's the proof?".
And they are right to do so.

At this time, there is no hard evidence.
But there is MASSIVE circumstantial evidence that ALL point to one conclusion,
that this election has been hijacked by the biggest case of election fraud in the history of the human race.

If you're following footsteps in the sand,
and suddenly the footsteps stop only to be replaced by a rack mark in the sand . . .
chances are, if you follow that rack mark, you are going to find two feet at the end of it.

Just sayin'.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.