1911Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted everyone to know that my 60 day old Kimber Pro Carry II is rocking :rock: Just looking through the threads you very seldom see postive remarks about Kimbers. I went out on the limb and got me a Pro Carry II to give my Wilson a break. My Kimber makes the range every trip. Heck it makes the trip everywhere seeing it is my carry now.
Just wanted to give a thumbs up for my little partner.

EDW

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sixty days and how many rounds? My Pro Carry II is comming in about a week- I was told 500 rounds would break her in nicely... any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
My Pro-Carry (in .38 Super) has functioned flawlessly since day 1. I can't think of ever having a FTF or FTE in the thousands of rounds thru it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I HAVE HAD MY PRO CARRY II FOR ABOUT 6 WEEKS. 800 OR SO ROUNDS, NOT A SINGLE FTF, THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS THE MAG WHICH I REPLACED WITH SOME WILSON 47D's. LOVE IT SO MUCH I AM ORDERING A KIMBER PRO CARRY II 9MM FOR MY FIANCE.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am also happy with mine, hat a few FTRTB and some lock opens the fist 300 rounds but not a glitch in the next 450.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I have the SS version(W/ external extractor) I use Wilson mags, shoot FMJ, keep it clean & oiled and just don't have problems.

Maybe I just got lucky?...Or maybe it's just that easy ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts