1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumor has it Nighthawk will be making Thunder Ranch 1911s? anything more concrete?

·
Super Moderator
14,593 Posts
I heard that rumor late last fall, but have not seen any official announcement on it yet. I forgot to ask Clint when I was in Boise last month, but there is no assurance he would have told me anyway. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

·
Super Moderator
13,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't want one, just want to see pictures.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I was wondering who would be next to partner with TR. If the NH/TR thing is true, it will be a nice 1911 for sure-hopefully with Clint's build specs-less is more comes to mind.

·
Premium Member
5,394 Posts
I was wondering who would be next to partner with TR. If the NH/TR thing is true, it will be a nice 1911 for sure-hopefully with Clint's build specs-less is more comes to mind.
Yes, a more traditional 1911 than some of Nighthawk’s offerings.

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
I want one!

·
Registered
491 Posts
D Williams I got that one in my Thunder Ranch email the other day. Interesting when it actually appears one scene and in somebody's hands.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Gatorback stock panels, Heinie sights, abbreviated thumb safety, slotted stock screws, gold bead from sight...

Shucks, they could have called this the Drifting Fate Special, but I doubt that would sell as well. ;-)

OK, I would have probably deleted the FCS.

Either I think Mr. Clint knows how to spec out a 1911 because we're both stuck in the past, or he knows a thing or two and coincidence is involved here. Probably the latter. At least I know which giants to stand on the shoulders of.

And, in all honesty, I opted for an extended thumb safety, but looking at that trim unit makes me second guess myself.

Release it already, the inmates are getting anxious!!

·
Super Moderator
13,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Interesting. The 9mm option will be a good seller.

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I like it. I won't be getting one, but I think it is a good looking model and I support both parties involved, so I hope it sells well.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts