1911Forum banner

Thunder Ranch Special, Bear Coated

1805 Views 10 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Pete 45
I just got in a TRS Bear Coated, with a three hole trigger, instead of the solid version. I'll try to post a picture of it when I figure out how(again!). Some of you Austinites might see it at the Austin show this weekend...
Allan
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
553 Posts
Unfortunately, I'll miss it at the gun show, Allan. I'll be on the east coast on vacation (in the sand and sun) with the family. Post it if you can, I'll take a look when I get back on 7/29. I'm not even taking my laptop to check office emails!

You know how addicted I am to the TRS. Any variation, I'll at least take a look at.

Have a good show!

------------------
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." --Thomas Jefferson to Charles Yancey, 1816.

[This message has been edited by Paladin (edited 07-18-2001).]

· Registered
29 Posts
Originally posted by Paladin:
I'll be on the east coast on vacation (in the sand and sun) with the family.
Paladin: Where abouts on the east coast shoreline? I am about an hour + from Ocean and Atlantic Cities, New Jersey. Weather is great here now and looks good for the week ahead. Enjoy!!!

Pete

· Banned
553 Posts
Hey, Pete! Sorry I missed your post before I left. I was in Cape May, wonderful family beach spot--I'm sure you've been there, since you're not far away. You were right about the weather. We did enjoy, thanks for the good wishes!

------------------
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." --Thomas Jefferson to Charles Yancey, 1816.

· Registered
29 Posts
ayf1911: Let's see the picture

Paladin: Yep, know Cape May well. During the summers as a kid I would stay with my grandparents in Ocean City, just north of there (they were great times). Now I live on the opposite side of the Delaware Bay. Glad you had a good time.

· Registered
29 Posts
Allan: Thanks. I'd be interested in seeing it or one like it. Was this the way the pistol came from Baer, or an aftermarket conversion? I felt the TRS could only come in one configuration. Thanks

· Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pete 45,
It is factory done on special order. The TR Specials are available in three finishes: blue, hard chrome, and Bear Coat. My personal TR is Bear Coated, so I'll try to post a picture of it sometime soon, since I don't know when I'll get another Bear Coated one in.
Allan

· Registered
29 Posts
Allan: I'll look forward to seeing it. I'm a fan of the TRS, and mine (the blued version) is one of my favorites.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.