1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any of these that they care to share pictures of? I'm really interested in seeing some of the older versions. I know that Robar made some TRS's and I've seen some variants of the Gunsite pistol as well. But as always, new ones would be nice to see as well. I'm not sure if they have rifles spec'd either, I know the new TR-Ar is being made by Les Baer but does Gunsite have a rifle that they prefer? Post those as well if you have 'em.

I wonder if Clint Smith actively participates on any internet forums.... That would be cool, I like his articles in the magazines.

·
Banned
597 Posts
I wish I had picked up one of the Gunsite GSP pistols a couple of years ago. Only reason I didn't was because they were making them on the Springfield slides & frames.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What was wrong with the Springfield slides and frames. Better yet, PM me, might be opening a can of worms.......

·
Banned
597 Posts
I don't think it's a can of worms, I just don't really like them.
I believe that they also used the Springfield barrel, and for that kind of money didn't want a two-piece.

I'd buy one used now though. I figure if the two-piece was going to have a problem it would have done so already.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts