1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pick up my Thunder Ranch tommorrow.I feel Like a young boy again on christmas eve.I will be up very early waiting for Atlantic Guns to open their doors

·
Banned
1,482 Posts
It's worth the wait! Enjoy your new acquisition and let us know how much fun you have on the range with it. It's a winner!

------------------
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." --Thomas Jefferson to Charles Yancey, 1816.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I picked up my Thunder Ranch on Saturday.Sunday I decided to take it to the NRA Headquarters Range in Fairfax VA.I belong to a private gun club but it has been closed now for a year.Long story....Park and planning has been trying to close us because they put in a bicycle path right next to our range and are demanding we make improvements,but they refuse to accept our new plans even though they have been designed by the experts from the NRA.....anyhow , getting back to my Les Baer.I put 150 rds through it with only 1 failure to feed on the 95th rd.I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PISTOL.It performed virtually flawless.I have never shot so well with a pistol and I look forward to going to the range again very soon.Hopefully we will kick the **** out of the park and planning commision in court next month and we will have our beloved range back.For anyone thinking about a Les Baer....get one.I promise you will love it.Well worth the money.Next to my M1A it is my favorite weapon.

·
Banned
1,482 Posts
RiffRaff--Enjoy your TRS in good health! Welcome to our happy little club of TRS fans.

------------------
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." --Thomas Jefferson to Charles Yancey, 1816.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts