Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am posting some pics for Tinman52:

Pic of his Valor and CBOB:

I will let him tell you about them.

Clyde

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey guys. Here are the required pics I should have posted before now. Some back ground might help first. I didn't know anything about DW or someone who owned one I could check out but that all changed with a mag all about 1911's. On their reccomendation and this forum I bought the CBOB afew months ago, cleaned her up, lubed her down and went to the range. Ran 100 rounds through it with only 1 failure to feed. This pistol is a plain pleasure to shoot. It fits and feels right my hand, looks great and makes me look like a better shot than I am. Can't beat that! It has become one of my favorites. The quailty, fit and finish is top shelf so if you want to really get the most out of range time get yourself one of these. Be prepared for guys wanting to see what you brought to the range.

Well, couldn't let the BOB be alone, so I set out for the elusive Valor. It took a while, but found one. Haven't taken it to the range yet, but will soon. The finish looks like it would take some wear and tear and the grips give the gun a different feel compared to my others. Not a negative, just different. Actually I do like it. I guess this makes me a full fledged member of the COTEP. Thanks to the forum for your help in helping me find my pistols. BTW don't mind the soft focus. A photographer I am not

Mike

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Very nice.. I'm hoping Santa will bring me a Valor, but I'd be extremely happy with a Heritage :biglaugh:

·
Banned
4,761 Posts
Very nice Tinman... 2 DW's in a short period of time. Congrats!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks guys. Next on the list is the CCO, probably early next year.

Mike

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
Lookin good tin dude. Find 1 of each (Dan Wessons) and when you get them, your done. Have fun . :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Nice.....very, very nice.....but not as nice as mine....Don't we all feel this way? Funny huh. Guns are like horses, they all have their own personalities.
Why is it we can pick up 2 of the same model, yet one just more right then the other?

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts