1911Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MERRY CHRISTMAS..HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thank you all for making this one of the tope forums to visit. I know you have critics who feel this forum is too strick, But for me you walk a fine line and have done an outstanding job of keep this a mature, intelligent, an healthy place to debate and discuss subjects.

I wish you and yours a much deserved... THANK YOU!

Be safe:cool:

·
Premium Member
8,055 Posts
Yes. Thank you for not banning me. :biglaugh: HO HO HO. Have a good one. :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS..HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thank you all for making this one of the tope forums to visit. I know you have critics who feel this forum is too strick, But for me you walk a fine line and have done an outstanding job of keep this a mature, intelligent, an healthy place to debate and discuss subjects.

I wish you and yours a much deserved... THANK YOU!

Be safe:cool:
Thanks, shootist, for saying what most of us feel - Merry Christmas in a very npc way to all!!:rock:

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Thank you for putting up with some inane posts from some of us, including me and happy holidays to all.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Well said, Shootist. This has always been one of the classier joints to go, and I echo your sentiments.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
AMEN! :rock:

PastorDW,

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Yep, me too. Merry Christmas to all who make this site so great, Admin, Mods, & Members :rock:

·
Registered
710 Posts
Well said!

Regards....

·
Registered
230 Posts
Merry Christmas

:rock:

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Yep. What Shootist said!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

PS:If you(Big Kahunas) wanna start allowing gun sales it wouldn't hurt my feelers.:)

Best forum I ever read.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts