1911Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got mine 2 days ago and fired 400rds through it so far with no problems. its actually as smooth as my girls ass. just wondering what all u other kick ass series II owners think about this gun.. ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kinda drunk making this thread....DRINK ON!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mine unfortunately has needed a lot of work to make it right. It had the wrong rear sight on it. It had an incorrect / defective extractor on it keeping it from feeding reliably. The pushrod for the firing pin safety came up too high and interfered with smooth cycling of the slide. In addition, there was some sloppy machining that left some burrs that had to be ground out.

Then I had to switch out the mag followers because they were putting dents in the frame under the feed ramp. ( There is a long thread on this if you havent come accross it yet.)

But inspite of all that, I still like all the features you get for the price and its one of my favorites.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Currently own the Pro size and it has been nothing short of great. External extractor has worked perfectly since day one.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just got one today. I have a Eclipse Pro II as one of my CCW firearms and I figure that I'd try the Tactical since it's lighter. Can't wait to shoot it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts