1911Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Funny to see a knife collection that represents alot more 'wait time' than the pistols....very, very, nice; pistols and knives.

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Nice looking Browns you have the knives are a very Good Selection.......

Clyde

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sweet!!!!

What kind of black & blue grips are those on your SF?
They are black and blue G10, from Busse combat.

I have a few more sets from them, but I really like the look of the black and blue. Here is a pic of some of the other ones I have from Busse.

The black ones on the SF in the pic below are from Larry Davidson. I have his grips on the KC and SW1911 in the other pics above.

·
Registered
597 Posts
They are black and blue G10, from Busse combat.

I have a few more sets from them, but I really like the look of the black and blue. Here is a pic of some of the other ones I have from Busse.

The black ones on the SF in the pic below are from Larry Davidson. I have his grips on the KC and SW1911 in the other pics above.
UDDwaine,

I reallly like the Busse black and blue grips but I can't locate any pistol grips at the official busse web site. Do these have to be special ordered or am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
UDDwaine,

I reallly like the Busse black and blue grips but I can't locate any pistol grips at the official busse web site. Do these have to be special ordered or am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks
They are not available on their web site or at the Busse Combat Store. They were offered in a Ganzza (A ganzaa is when Busse advertises knives on BF and at a stated time they are available on a limited first-come, first-served basis. This is another "F5" phenomenon, when people keep refreshing the Busse sub-forum waiting for the directive to send in their orders.)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts