1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two days ago I received a private message from Travis Tomasie, letting me know that he will be very happy to help me in getting a brand new slide stop. To my surprise late this afternoon the FEDEX truck arrived at my residence and left at my door a small envelope containing the new slide. I immediately installed the new slide on my pistol without any problems. Once again my PARA ELITE look just as nice as it did the day I got it from the gun shop (10/08/2013, minus the cooling period 10/02/2013) Travis is truly an asset to all of us that own a PARA product. I hope PARA USA realizes that thanks to his great efforts and dedication to provide a stellar customer service, PARA USA is gaining a great reputation in helping the customer, no matter how small the problem might be. Keep up the great work you are doing Mr. Travis Tomasie, I am sure all of us here on this Forum will agree me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Slide Stop Replacement

You needed a slide stop, and he sent you a slide ? That IS great customer service.
That is correct! Mr. Tomasie, contacted me after he learned that I was having problems with my new PARA Elite that I purchased on 10/02/2013. For some reason the slide was no longer blue black.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts