1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK now I'm kind of confused -
I know that the parkerized loaded has night sights included. (It says so on the website) However, it does not say whether the blued model's Novaks have tritium insights or not :confused: Does the Full-Size Loaded Blued Model have night sights?

·
Registered
210 Posts
ChaseN said:
Does the Full-Size Loaded Blued Model have night sights?
I'd email SA for confirmation since things may have changed, but when I inquired last year the Loaded Blue and Stainless did NOT come with the night sights. Just the Parkerized PX9109L. The Blue and Stainless had non-tritiumNovaks.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

I emailed em earlier today, waiting for a response. I don't remember night sights on the one I saw at the gun shop the other day

·
Registered
109 Posts
The blued & stainless steel "Loaded" 5" models do not have the tritium inserts. They can be added through our custom shop for an additional charge of $75.

Deb, Custom Shop Coordinator
Springfield Custom
Springfield Inc.
800-680-6866
[email protected]

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yea that is, now I might just order a blued Loaded and ship it into Springfield for night sights added

THanks for everything

Oh and I really appreciate Springfield employees themselves browsing these forums!

·
Registered
937 Posts
Be sure to shoot it first. Some people have been complaining about guns shooting low. SA has replaced the sites at no cost. If you get one that shoots low you could have the proper front sight and tritium inserts done all at the same time.

Brian

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
My new blue model did not come with night sights. Actually, I'm enjoying them for a change and there's no concern with one of them dimming or going out.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Novak sights without tritium are quite common. Usually they have either painted white dots, or are plain black. On the Blued Loaded model they are plain black. BTW, I am picking up the Parkerized Loaded w/ night sights I ordered tommorow!!!:D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts