1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the Australian government buys my 40cal Tanfoglio from me, I wont use the term "Buyback" as I didnt buy it from them in the first place, I wish to buy a replacement pistol for service match and probably IPSC somewhere down the track. I am going to have a look at the STI Trojan 5 in blue and I noticed that a lot has been said about these pistols on this site. I honestly dont have the time to read everything here that has been written so I am looking for your comments either positive or negative. Let me know what you all think. If I dont get this one I am going to get another Tanfoglio in 38 super with a 22 cal conversion for the same price. By the way for some of you that dont know I cannot have anything above 38 super as these are illegal here now. You need special dispensation from the police commissioner to have 40 cal and above. Apparently 357 magnum is ok but 40 cal is not. Go figure.
I look forward to your replies and I thank those of you who take the time to let me know what you think.
Thankyou all
David :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thankyou jd-08 and Stephen I appreciate your reply to my question. I am still waiting on the Federal Police to release the pistols to the dealer so I can see one. I dont think I will be able to have a shot of it but from what I read I will not be disapointed.
Thanks Again for your replies
David

1 - 4 of 4 Posts