1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally finished up the .475 TREMOR AR and test fired it last week. It ran great, but I have not yet had a chance to shoot it over the chrono. I expect it to heave the 400gr bullets at about 1,900 fps.

Below is the .475 TREMOR compared to a .223 round.

Tony Rumore
Tromix Corp www.tromix.com
Broken Arrow, OK

·
Registered
27,692 Posts
Hey!! That is when I get my ideas too?
Do you piss off your wife a lot also?? I think I have found a brother-at-arms!!

I do like your stuff. I would love to have one.

------------------
"What most of these people need is a good slap upside the head. What I don't need is any more lawsuits." John "The Tooz" Matusak

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Good GOD

------------------
The path of the rightous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish
and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and justice
shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truely his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children and I will strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brother and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengence upon thee

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Wow! And I was impressed by the .458 SOCOM.... This 475 is pure insanity.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Tony... We still need to look into making some Floor Plates for the Mag's that say "Tromix .458 SOCOM - 10 rounds" or "Tromix .475 Tremor - 10 rounds" so that us poor slobs in the PRK can get mags for these upper's.

Even some "7 round" Floor Plates would be worthwile... I like the shorter mag too

[This message has been edited by jaydee (edited 10-03-2001).]

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Seriously, I can't wait to move into the Class 3 free terroritory... I can think of nothing more Impressive than a chance to Shoot the Jack-Hammer... Invigorating, I think that just barely describes the experience, though it is probably as close as one can get with words

1 - 10 of 10 Posts