1911Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently own a SA 1911A1, mil-spec. If I recall, I purchased the gun in 1992-1993. I've been planning on having some light mods done, but haven't decided where to get the work done. I've noticed the SA custom shop offers the TRP package conversion for $695.00 I'm considering this and would like to know if anyone has had this type work done at SA and, if so, an opinion of the result? Thanks.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have had them build from scratch Custom guns as well as upgrade Mil-Specs to Loaded pacakage and their basic competition package. I have had them do it all from Longslides and Operators to Ultra Compacts. Simply the best. I just had them do up an XD. As soon as I shoot it, I'll post pics. I believe Springfield Custom to be the big secret in the Custom 1911 business. Other than the Pro model, they dont get all that much press. In terms of quality and cusomer service, they are without peer. Its just a matter of time before the word gets out and they are backlogged for years, which would really suck for me. They have earned my business again and again over the past decade and never fail to literally blow me away. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts