1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
8,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since everyone else is starting picture threads, why not a TRP thread...:biglaugh:

here's my first TRP. sold it to fund my TGO-1

after missing my TRP for 6 months or so, i was on the look out for another one, then i stumbled across one that had been to the Custom Shop (steel hammer/sear, Nowlins barrel and tightened slide/frame).

and here's a rare find from last Christmas. it was hacked up by the previous owner.

and after swapping some new parts in.

·
Registered
309 Posts
That TRP Champion would probably be my ultimate pistol (Short of an Ed Brown or Les Baer Commander). I love my AK TRP, but I'd love a Commander sized one to carry everyday. I'm big enough to carry a full-size, and I do, but that would be ideal.

·
Registered
332 Posts
here is my first 1911. i love this gun! very accurate and shoots everything flawlessly. it has made my 1911 standards high so ill probably buy nothing less than more trp's... id love one of them champion trp's.

·
Registered
9,077 Posts
I've got a TRP question from looking at the SA websight...

Why do the light rail models have a bull barrel and the others have a match barrel and bushing?

·
Registered
85 Posts
My SS and AK:

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
This is the before pic

My two babies and the grips, sights and triggers they are sporting now.............

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Here's my stainless TRP. I love this gun! :rock:

·
Registered
797 Posts
I'll play...

Standard TRP wearing VZ Operator IIs

Full Rail TRP Operator wearing 10-8 grips made by VZ

A view from the front

·
Registered
186 Posts
Sweet pictures guys! I just bought mine and I pick it up on Monday. Sorry for the bad cell phone pic. I took it at the gun store. I'll post nicer pics once she's home.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here is mine, box stock...just got it over the weekend! Sorry for the crappy phone pic quality.

I do have a couple questions for you guys though. I haven't even fired this pistol yet, but what is a good range quality round I should use for the break in period, brand, type, grain? Also, I don't see myself changing anything other than maybe the guide rod set up, and playing around with different grips. Where can I get just a push button guide rod setup, like either the GI, or something aftermarket that has a cool little smiley face or something? lol.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Home, home on the range, where the TRPs go to play

·
Registered
673 Posts
You asked for it.

1 - 20 of 192 Posts