1911Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I needed to purchase an IWB holster for my wife, which is never an easy task. After being a member here for a short while, I decided to give Rob a call at Tucker Gunleather.

I was very pleased to find he was as knowledgeable, honest, and dependable as many posters here had represented. He discussed options with me and I ended up purchasing a Cover Up, IWB tuckable holster.

The holster was shipped within the time frame promised. The post office misplaced it for three weeks after I was not home at the time of delivery. Obviously this was no fault of Rob's, but when I thought it had been taken from my front porch, Rob offered to replace it free of charge!! Not many people/companies would be willing to do that for a first time customer.

The holster is everything I knew it would be. It suits my wife's needs and is VERY well made. I have owned many holsters for various weapons, all of them have been the lower price, lower quality variety. I will never travel that road again.

Tucker sent me a high quality holster at a fair price, with great customer service. I have no doubt all of my future holster needs can and will be taken care of by Tucker Gunleather.

Thanks again Rob,

Alan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts